Hiking Travel Hit ky web store and website
Hiking Travel, Hit ky
Rivitie 1 E
We collect personal data for maintaining our customer relationships. The legal basis for handling personal data is an inquiry and/or order made from our web store and an agreement and statutory obligations founded on the basis of said agreement. The giving out of personal data is a prerequisite for forming an agreement. In other words, you can not order products from our web store, if you do not give out your personal data.
We also collect personal data for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the handling of personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling or automatic decisions concerning you.
Who receives and handles your personal data:
– our company and its employees
– payment gateway holder, who receives the payment from you
– shipping company, who transports the goods to you
– accounting, who files the order in our bookkeeping
– accounting auditor, who inspects our accounting
– IT-company, who maintains our website
Personal data is collected:
– for shipping via the web store
– for payment transactions
– for orders made via email
Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
You have the following rights:
– right to inspect your personal data
– right for personal data correction
– right for restricting the processing of the information (you can e.g. prohibit marketing)
– right to object the processing of the data
– right to revoke the consent (you can e.g. revoke your consent for marketing)
– right to file a complaint to the supervising officials
In addition the following third parties collect anonymous monitoring data concerning the visitors of this website:
Notice, that you have a “right to be forgotten” only, if we do not have any statutory obligations for continuing the processing of your personal data.